Sawmill - Sunday 9am
Vineyard Columbus - Sawmill Campus is re-opening! We are pleased to welcome the Vineyard family back together for worship!
Here's what you need to know:
- Registration is required each week
- Register only those family members that will be attending, AND DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER YOURSELF!
- Bring a confirmation of your registration with you to service (on your phone is okay)
- Arrive 20 minutes before service time to get checked in
- Face coverings are required, i.e. mask or face shield (for everyone, ages 2 and up - we can provide one for you, if needed)
- Families need to remain together during service and maintain social distancing.
- Food and beverages are not be allowed in our buildings
- By registering, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this in-person event, you and any dependents or guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 and agree not to hold Vineyard Columbus or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, or contractors liable for any illness or injury.
- If I find out after I’ve attended this event that I have a confirmed case of COVID-19 and may have exposed others at this event, I will notify Vineyard Columbus at COVID@vineyardcolumbus.org.
If you're ready to continue, click the Register button below. If you still have questions, please click this link.
If for any reason you're just not sure it's time to gather in person, that's alright! Our online community is continuing!! Join us at Vineyard Columbus Online.
Registrations for this event are not currently open.